Information and news about the convention
Hello, bronies! As you certainly know, the BronyDays are a european brony convention that will take place in Paris at the end of October 2013. In this thread, I will provide information about it:

The BronyDays

-Date: The Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 of October, 2013

-Location: Espace EFCB, 23rd Emile Zola street in Montreuil, Paris, France

-Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BronyDays

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/BronyDays

The BronyDays will be the first european convention to be held in France, and will be entirely bilingual, in both English and French. The program includes games, art and cosplay contests, interviews with the guests, a party (who doesn't like wubs?), and more.

The tickets are on sale online, go to our website to get them: http://www.bronydays.org/tickets/

We offer three types of tickets:

-The Frenchy ticket is the standard ticket, granting access to the entire convention the whole week-end. Price: 49 euros until the 4th of August, 54 euros from the 5th of August.

-The Fancy ticket is a VIP ticket that, beside granting you access to the entire convention the whole week-end, allows you to enter by a special queue line and to receive a fabulous figurine of our mascot, Madame Banane. Price: 99 euros.

-The Flash ticket grants you acess to the convention the Saturday only, not the Sunday. Price: 35 euros.

Purchase you Frenchy ticket in July for the 9% discount!

The following guests will attend the convention as guests of honour:

- M.A. Larson, the writer who brought us amazing episodes such as Sonic Rainboom, Return of Harmony, Luna Eclipsed, Magic Duel and Magical Mystery Cure, and overall “one of the biggest driving force toward a unified narrative in the show”.

- JanAnimation, a very talented artist, well-known for having animated the songs “Picture Perfect Pony” , and “Meet the Bronies” for the brony documentary.

- The Living Tombstone, one of the biggest musicians in the fandom! Check out his channel here.

- LaserPon3, famous for his spectacular laser shows, will perform at the convention! His channel here.

- Yulynh, a very talented visual artist, who designed the posters for both our convention and the crowdfunding campaign, will also be at the BronyDays! Check out her Deviant Art here.

-EileMonty is a british voice actress and singer, well-known in the community. she has taken part in various high quality fan animations like “Picture Perfect Pony”, as well as in many awesome songs such as For A United Equestria or I Am Octavia. Not only will she have a panel, she will also perform at the concert scheduled during the convention! Her youtube channel is there.

-The Przewalski’s Ponies are a russian music band, and they will come all the way from Moscow to perform at the concert of the convention and fill your ears with pony music! Their soundcloud is there.

If you wish to cover the BronyDays, to be a vendor or to get a table at the convention, you can now apply, the instructions are in this page (at the bottom).

Follow us on facebook and twitter, pass the word around, for it is your attendance that will turn the BronyDays into something really special.

A note about people under the age of 18: they are welcome in the convention, but they must come with an adult who is legally responsible for them. It can be a brony friend over 18, for instance.

As communication manager of the team behind the convention, I will keep this thread up to date by posting news and editing this first post. If you have any question, feel free to ask them in this thread, and I will do my best to answer you!
BronyDays convention staff member.
Just YAY~ !!! =D
MY BODY IS READY ! RD deals with it
If I got that information right this is the perfect venue.
Hotel just a stone's throw away and Metro access closeby.

God, I'd love to come over.
With the Thalys, I'd even have a preferred ways of transportation. I'd party through the night and forfeit sleep, if I had someone to go see Paris at night maybe ... ah, ideas in my head, stahp!

Gotta save up money.

Good luck with the supporting-campaign!
I would very much love to go to a French con!
[Image: ikGr06rr1JOsI.png]
Reporter and Researcher for Everfree News
Whatever happens, you can count on GalaCon having your back. Pinkie approved

Best of luck with the fundraising!
[Image: 8bitApplejack.png]
Artworks // Shirts & Prints // Ask Human Discord
Head of Events and PR Assistant at GalaCon

hi
Paris sounds good , Thema TGV runns streight Tor Paris Form my Palace
greets
atalon
Atalon the Deer
Costume and Fursuit Maker
Since this topic has been revived - how is it lookin with the IndieGoGo campaign launch?

Cheers,
-Mel
Luna 2017: Festival Fantazie, Galacon, CZEQUESTRIA 
[Image: eurobarczechrep_zpsebab84c0.png]
[Image: Signature_Banner_zps0bwfwkhu.png]

Czequestria's dragon keeper
I was wondering when BronyDays would open a topic on Eurobronies, here it is !
From France with love.
Galacon 2012 : Check.
Galacon 2013 : Check.
Galacon 2014 : Check!
I started organizing a travelling group.
In case I get 9 others to follow me, we can go by Thalys and as a group, receive a discount.

We're waiting for the release of the ticket system, then we can say for sure. No rush, we're patient.
That's great! I added a mention of your groupe at the bottom of my post in Bronies.de. If you want me to give a link or some further details, now or in the future, do not hesitate and tell me.
Acknowledged and appreciated! Thanks!
NEWS:

Our fundraising campaign has just been launched: help us invite artists such as LaserPon3 or Jananimation, and even show talents! Participate to and random drawing to win a ticket to the convention!

To make a donation, it's over here!

For further details, check the first post of the topic.
We are happy to announce that the poster you can get by donating to our fundraising campaign will be created by the talented Yulynh: check out her DeviantArt, you won't regret it!
And the badge as well as the T-shirt you can get by donating to our fundraising campaign will be created by the talented Azure Glow: his DeviantArt here!
Our fundraising campaign has passed the 500 euros milestone and is trotting toward the 1000 euros! A big thank you to all those who donated and who are supporting us!

[Image: pun1.jpg]

In what other ways may we experience it?

Stay tuned, for soon we will make an announcement about the guests...
An in other news, here is the design for the badge available by donating, made by Azure Glow:
[Image: badgepetit.jpg]
A friendly bump !

BronyDays IndieGoGo Campaign is at 750 Euro but still needs a push to get up going so lets help them =)

Perhaps a bit more stalking on the sites of other Brony communities would help to get into the spotlight?
I would very much like to go to Paris with couple of CZ/SK bronies ^^;
Luna 2017: Festival Fantazie, Galacon, CZEQUESTRIA 
[Image: eurobarczechrep_zpsebab84c0.png]
[Image: Signature_Banner_zps0bwfwkhu.png]

Czequestria's dragon keeper
(16.05.2013, 12:32)Melgarh Wrote: BronyDays IndieGoGo Campaign is at 750 Euro but still needs a push to get up going so lets help them =)
That's right, we have been able to invite M.A. Larson and JanAnimation to the convention thanks to the donations, but we will get more guests of honour if more fund is raised!

(16.05.2013, 12:32)Melgarh Wrote: Perhaps a bit more stalking on the sites of other Brony communities would help to get into the spotlight?
I would very much like to go to Paris with couple of CZ/SK bronies ^^;
Yep, we try to be present on the european brony forums as much as we can. I think I'm gonna pay Bronies.cz a visit, by the way...
I wrote a letter to Brony Days team, but no reply. What's happened?
Russian brony musician: My YouTube Channel

[Image: eurobarrussia.png]
Uh, I don't think we received any mail from you. To what adress did you send it?