Vendor and program listing?
I know it's quiet early to ask such a question, but when do you think to publish more information about the vendor's area (which/how many verndors) and the mainprogram?
Both will be published in July when the schedule and everything is finalized.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
Tentative information will be posted earlier than that, but the schedule won't be finalized 100% until July.
[Image: 8bitApplejack.png]
Artworks // Shirts & Prints // Ask Human Discord
Head of Events and PR Assistant at GalaCon

okay, that helps, thank you! July is great to plan my things then ^-^
I hope that the fact, that you won't publish any informations about the programme in general will not mean, aplicants for panels won't get informed before that. If their requests got accepted or declined i mean.
(23.01.2013, 21:19)Weatherhoof Wrote: Both will be published in July when the schedule and everything is finalized.
Quoted for importance. Implication: Any performances, presentations, etc. should be prepared and ready to go by this time with only extra rehearsals left to do.
(27.01.2013, 17:17)daMatt [Germany] Wrote: I hope that the fact, that you won't publish any informations about the programme in general will not mean, aplicants for panels won't get informed before that. If their requests got accepted or declined i mean.

Confirmations go out MUCH earlier than that, no worries. Pinkie approved

I have a question.
When will the vendors get more information about the booths?
Like table size ect? Seeing the PDF files from the Forum an Schlosspark they seem to have a lot of information about other details. So I'm asuming you guys will probably be borrowing some of their items like tables and background-walls?

From this picture I found from the same venue: It seems like it might be something similar what Bronycon had in the convention? Rather than the setting you guys had last year. Not bad

I'm sorry if it's a bit too soon asking all these questions. Twilight happy Just a general date like the month of when we vendors will get more information would be great too.
And if it would help you guys, we(the vendors) could write down the information we need to know to prepare for the booth. Twilight smile
[Image: eurobarslovenia_zps6c282d88.png]
I'd be careful with the images, these show an exposition at the venue which used the main hall for the companies displaying their work. I doubt the artists' tables will be located at the main hall since they are a continuous event throughout the con and would take a lot of space during the several main con events.
Source: I organize a similar expo for my company.
Since I don't know how things will be set up is why I ask.
I don't understand how I should be careful with the images? They're all avalable on the internet. Am I missing something?
yeah, table size would be a good thing to know. I'm planning to share my table with somebody else, so it would be great to be aware of how much space is available. :)
[Image: banner-2.png]
We'll have FAQs going up on the website within the next few days that should answer these questions. Sorry for the wait!

I just don't know where to ask, so first I'll ask here... We've sent an application to make a stage event at GalaCon to the assigned email, but got no response so far. Is there any chance that the team missed or didn't get the letter or it's too early to make the programme of events?
Russian brony musician: My YouTube Channel

[Image: eurobarrussia.png]
(12.02.2013, 04:44)Andy Feelin Wrote: I just don't know where to ask, so first I'll ask here... We've sent an application to make a stage event at GalaCon to the assigned email, but got no response so far. Is there any chance that the team missed or didn't get the letter or it's too early to make the programme of events?

They haven't missed it, I'm sure. Fluttershy grin
I read that the person in charge of vendor submissions is away for buisness. They'll probably get to you soon. RD deals with it
(12.02.2013, 04:44)Andy Feelin Wrote: I just don't know where to ask, so first I'll ask here... We've sent an application to make a stage event at GalaCon to the assigned email, but got no response so far. Is there any chance that the team missed or didn't get the letter or it's too early to make the programme of events?

Yesterday they tweetet, panel applicants will get informed theses days via E-Mail
Did you receive my email, Andy? You sent two from two different emails, maybe I replied to the wrong one?

Just got my Ticket and my Vendor pre-registration confirmed.
I am pretty exited about the con and will be primarily offering ponyswag from metal alloys and resin, be it dogtags or pendants (some jewelcrafting), pins and of course some custom figures. Albeit i have little feedback if my goods are as sougth as plushies i hope to get some feedback here ;) I dont know how much i should make, cuz i just started :) Deviant page is in the works.
(17.02.2013, 22:57)Salacious_Crumb Wrote: I dont know how much i should make, cuz i just started :) Deviant page is in the works.

Yeah, I'm in pretty much the same boat. ^^; My main product isn't done yet and I still don't have any figures to how much one's gonna cost me.
I'm doing my absolute best with creating my figurene. It's pretty scarry not knowing what kind of feedback it will have. XD

Hopefuly it won't take long till I can post a picture.

I still wonder if others would like to have some sort of list of what will be avalable at Galacon or do they prefer to see the merchendise when they're at the convention. Hmm...
Let me try to remember how much money they wanted for their things...

Plushies: 100€
Glasses with ponies etched in: 15€
Card game: 10€ or 15€
Posters: (not quite sure about these) 10€ to 15€

By Edel Records:
Official DVDs: 7,50€ (German + English audio, no region code)
Audio Plays: 5€ (German only, I wanted those and the guy told me he'd be still there after the auction. He wasn't though. D: )

In general take a look at your expenses for creating that piece of art. You should be able to get that money back and then add what you would like to earn for your work.

For example: printing a poster might cost 5€, but you put 10 hours of work in it. So selling it for 15€ might be a good idea if there are not so many copies. Maybe 10 to 12€ if there are many copies.
For unique things you can get way more money, by the way. (You won't get as much as for a certain unique Luna figurine, but you probably can add an extra fee of 1 to 10€ per work hour and someone would still buy it.)
Also don't be afraid to let people haggle with you. RD wink
Plushies got sold out in like 20 minutes at that price last year. Assuming no change in supply-demand ratio, you can easily ask €150. It's the market, baby!