[2019] GalaCon Volunteer Applications
Volunteer registrations for GalaCon 2019 are open. We're looking for volunteers for several teams that will help us make GalaCon the event of the year again. Read everything about it on our home page. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or by mail at volunteer(at)galacon.eu.

Current status of volunteer applications:

2019-01-13:
  • Volunteer applications are open. We're looking for volunteers.

• There's an automated reply mail that will confirm that we have your application.

• Every application email sent until 2019-XX-XX should have got an accept/reject mail. If you applied before that, and didn't get such a reply, contact me. No accept/reject mails by now

• Applications after 2019-XX-XX will have to wait for the next planned wave of accepts/rejects. Not happened by now

• Accepted volunteers who have signed the contract and completed the registration up to 2019-XX-XX should have access to the hidden volunteers section. No accepted volunteers by now

404compliant      •      Germany      •      GalaCon Volunteer Relations      •      Pony Events Federation HRM
I send my application as an volunteer.
Now I'm ready to get an GO or NO on that matter.
Wenn man beim Aufbauen helfen will, ab wann wird das Aufbauen begonnen oder ab wann soll man da sein?
Usually we start registering the volunteers on Friday around 14:00 until 18:00. Cleanup on Sunday is usually done at around 21:00, though not many volunteers are needed til the end.
404compliant      •      Germany      •      GalaCon Volunteer Relations      •      Pony Events Federation HRM
When you buy a plus ticket and you get accepted as volunteer, do i have to pay the different between a basic and a plus ticket(or bizzam)? :)
Basically yes, you'll get a discount of a standard ticket if you want to buy a higher tier ticket.
I am new and love to help