Ticket Sale opens on the 26th January
Exclamation 
Dear loyal subjects,

the wait is over - At the end of this very January, GalaCon's ticket sale will be open to the public!
Everyone who attends the second Kallistil livestream event next weekend on the 26th January
will get the first pick. Attend to not only have a great time with fantastic guests and artists,
but to be first in line for GalaCon's ticket offers!
No worries, though - Whether you attend or not, the sale will be open for everyone.

We worked hard to get three seperate packages prepared:

- 59€: The STANDARD weekend pass. No fancy bonus perks, but still all the joy of GalaCon for both days!

- 89€: The PLUS weekend pass. Additionally to admission to the con on both days, you get access to a seperate
fast lane at con entry. This means less queueing for you whenever you want to check in for the con. Additionally,
you can check in on Friday already, and you receive an exclusive ticket sponsor shirt!

- 129€: The BIZZAM weekend pass. You get the perks of the PLUS pass with a Canni figurine on top, exclusive to this level!

Every additional cent that we make with the sponsor level tickets goes back into the event. And whether you go for a special
package or the standard starting with the 26th, your support means a lot!

And no matter your preference in tickets, you all get entrance to a weekend full of pony on the 3./4. August at the
Forum am Schlosspark in Ludwigsburg, Germany. Heaps of fun events, great talents from the community and the show alike
as well as everything My Little Pony await you! Scootabot Putuk, GameDerps SuperPsyguy and SerenaMidori will be there just
as much as voice acting talents Michael Pan (German Discord), Julie Basecqz (French Rarity) and Anneli Heed (Swedish Spitfire).

More to follow, because we got some great things cooking in the background. You will hear how they turn out soon enough!

Are you excited? Because we're excited - Stay tuned!

All the best,
Your GalaCon team
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
Erm... DO it HAVE TO purchase the "Plus" package, if i arrive on friday already and want to register asap?
I hope not. But if so, that'd be sort of rip-off imho. o.O
Oh great, more money spent just so that I can check in on Friday, which I kinda have to, since I want to meet my buddy there...
Aw well, it's not too bad, I suppose, especially considering what will be offered there. And fast lane and a free shirt? Here, take my money!
Are there any benefits for the volunteers like t-shirts?
Or do I have to purchase the PLUS or BIZAAM package if I want those benefits even if I'm a volunteer?

General note:

This year the tickets need to be a bit more expensive due to:

- a better venue
- more guests of honour
- the new GEMA fee

Note for vendors:

As soon as you are accepted we will send you a guide how to upgrade your visitor ticket to a dealer ticket.

Note for volunteers:

Besides a volunteer shirt there will be some volunteer exclusives (more details in the volunteer section in the future) - we will look into making some of the VIP gifts extra for volunteers.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
Vendors are allowed to skip the ques to prepare their tables, right? Would be quite the chaos if there wasn't enough time for that Rdlaugh
[Image: banner-2.png]
(20.01.2013, 21:43)Pinku Wrote: Vendors are allowed to skip the ques to prepare their tables, right? Would be quite the chaos if there wasn't enough time for that Rdlaugh

Vendors can enter the venue 2 hours early - as soon as the volunteers arrive on Saturday morning, vendors can also enter. And vendors and press are also allowed to fetch their tickets on Friday evening. For security reasons, we can't allow vendors to set up their booth on Friday.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
What methods of payment are accepted? (Bank transfers can be expensive to send from countries not using the Euro.)

Also, can we see pictures of the t-shirt and figurine, so we know what we are getting with the higher tickets?
Member of UK of Equestria
Mitglied von bronies.de
- Bank transfer and PayPal are accepted.

- Pictures of the figurine will be posted soon. The designer still vamps up the design.

- Shirt design will be posted also soon.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
So, as a vendor, we can purchase the standart ticket and then update in dealer ticket with additionning 30€, right?
(20.01.2013, 23:48)Adlynh Wrote: So, as a vendor, we can purchase the standart ticket and then update in dealer ticket with additionning 30€, right?

Correct! Pinkie approved
[Image: 8bitApplejack.png]
Artworks // Shirts & Prints // Ask Human Discord
Head of Events and PR Assistant at GalaCon

Still my question:

DO I have to buy the "Plus" Ticket, to be able to already register on friday?
Or can i also already register on friday with the standard package?
I got a question. Can tickets be "upgraded" later?

If I buy e.g. "The PLUS weekend pass" right away and sometime later, maybe in March (still a long time before the actual Con happens), I change my mind and would really like the "BIZZAM weekend pass" instead.

Is it possible or not to pay the difference to "upgrade"?
(20.01.2013, 23:54)daMatt [Germany] Wrote: Still my question:

DO I have to buy the "Plus" Ticket, to be able to already register on friday?
Or can i also already register on friday with the standard package?
Looks clear enough to me from the original post that you can only register on Friday with a Plus ticket I'm afraid.

"Kallistil livestream" — what is this and how and when do we view it? It says this will be the second one, has there been one already?
Member of UK of Equestria
Mitglied von bronies.de
> Everprime:

If there are upgrades still in stock, you can request our ticket service and transfer the additional money.

> daMatt:

That would be unfair towards those who paid for the fast lane - a common option other conventions (e.g. the BUCKcon) used.

> Silver Broom:

http://broniesforgood.org/2012/11/kallis...oto-album/
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
I've let the British know on FB and G+ and UKofE!

Now.. the question is.. do i get Standard or BIZZAM! I can't decide!
[Image: 6MOM324.png]
(21.01.2013, 00:52)Anthony Rothstein Wrote: Now.. the question is.. do i get Standard or BIZZAM! I can't decide!

Once the figurine's pics are out, it'll be BIZZAM! Rdlaugh

If I wasn't a volunteer, I'd prolly get Standard. Waiting in line has created much fun before, especially on MLP-relevant Cons focussing on Gen4. People, when a bit openhearted, can make the waiting time an event, when e.g. someone starts singing, or drawing, talking about a character und the newest fanart on the net. Pull out a smartphone or tablet and it's a 30-people-watch-event for some funstuff on YouTube.
Beleive me, that's basically worth itself.
May I ask if there will be the possibility of downgrading your ticket?

Like, if you order the Bizzam-ticket but later you decide to pledge your money in another form?

(if you wonder why I ask, this should clear most of your questions: http://www.eurobronies.org/showthread.php?tid=25 )
Hay there,

I've got also a question.

If I buy two tickets, a Standart-Ticket and a Plus-Ticket, do I get both when I check in on Friday or do I just get the Plus-Ticket and have to get the Standart-Ticket on Saturday?

Salute
[Image: iqli5bosryu.jpg]
Well to be honest, the Plus tickets are extra because of the Friday check-in that those volunteers and other people have to be on site working from Friday, so the cost is quite justified so I dare to say to BronyMirco that you could get only the Plus-ticket on Friday for this reason. Its good for us who are arriving on Friday so that we can get this off the list right away =)
Luna 2017: Festival Fantazie, Galacon, CZEQUESTRIA 
[Image: eurobarczechrep_zpsebab84c0.png]
[Image: Signature_Banner_zps0bwfwkhu.png]

Czequestria's dragon keeper