[2017] GalaCon Volunteer Applications
Volunteer registrations for GalaCon 2017 are open. We're looking for volunteers for several teams that will help us make GalaCon the event of the year again. Read everything about it on our home page. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or by mail at volunteer(at)galacon.eu.

Current status of volunteer applications:

2017-07-17:
  • Volunteer applications are open. We're looking for last-minute volunteers.

• There's an automated reply mail that will confirm that we have your application.

• Every application email sent until 2017-07-17 should have got an accept/reject mail. If you applied before that, and didn't get such a reply, contact me.

• Applications after 2017-06-11 will likely have to wait for the next planned wave of accepts/rejects, which will be in the next weeks.

• Accepted volunteers who have signed the contract and completed the registration up to 2017-07-17 should have access to the hidden volunteers section.

If you think you're missing a response, contact me.

Cheers,

404compliant
GalaCon volunteer relations
404compliant                   •                   Germany                   •                   GalaCon Volunteer Relations                   •                   member @ bronies.de
Sent a (short) mail some time ago, didn't get an automated answer - did you receive my application? :p
Yeah, I have that in the database, so I guess the notification mail is somewhere in your spam folder(s). Not a typo in the email address either, checked that.

On a somewhat related side note, sending an application using a spam redirect email address doesn't really work, at least if the sender expects a reply. Happy
Buuut, that one smelled fake all over anyway, so.. yeah.
404compliant                   •                   Germany                   •                   GalaCon Volunteer Relations                   •                   member @ bronies.de
Awwwwww, where are all the volunteers! Cheerilee Where are all my awesome friends from last year? Fluttershy grin I want to see them all again! You're all coming back, right?
And I want to hug all the new volunteers! Brohoof Awww 404 quick, send out those emails already! Twilight: No, Really? I can't wait any longer, or I gonna explode!
But Sani, you know this takes time! Only the very best of the best can be volunteer for GalaCon! They are doing lots of research and background-checking now for each an every application they got. Pround Guards of the Entrance, Professional Handlers of Stage Equipment, highly knowledged Experts of Information Desk. Once they picked the best of the best, they will surely let everyone know their decision.
(02.02.2017, 23:13)Sani Soda Wrote: Awwwwww, where are all the volunteers! Cheerilee Where are all my awesome friends from last year? Fluttershy grin I want to see them all again! You're all coming back, right?
And I want to hug all the new volunteers! Brohoof Awww 404 quick, send out those emails already! Twilight: No, Really? I can't wait any longer, or I gonna explode!

Be sure there will be LOTS of hugs coming ^^ Here's the first one *hug*
Oh, I so hope I can do lots of floor guarding again. Was lots of fun last time.
Let's make this happen!
I'm getting lonely at my mailbox. Still waiting. Does somebody wants to bring me cookies, please? :)
*brings cookie* sorry.
Aaawww thank you :) *eats happily the cookie*
Btw: Do applicants get a notification mail that the application has been received like 2015/2016?
Mod @ bronies.de // Bronies Bayern e.V. // Meetup photography // German brony community and meetup culture

Anyone using the form system gets an auto-reply as confirmation. Anyone applying by mail doesnt regularly. And yes, got you.

Sorry for the delays, but I'm a bit busy with other things at the moment, and because of that a bit behind in preparing stuff. There's nothing to fear for last years volunteers anyway I think.
Are there any new status updates about how far you are with the first applications?
I second that. Depending on if I'd be a solid member or not, I can plan on for plushiecon or other things.
I try to get things rolling the next days, sorry to keep you waiting. Its mostly the other paper work that is stalled. But I need to get this out of the way this month anyway, next month will get worse again... [Image: cl-rar-specks.png]
My offer is still on: if there is anything I can do, I'd be happy to take it from your hands :)
(23.03.2017, 17:03)Chiyo Wrote: My offer is still on: if there is anything I can do, I'd be happy to take it from your hands :)

Clean the house? Prepare a party? Plan a holiday? Or more con related, like contact several people for details, set up part 2 registration form, write form answers importer, prepare user groups and volunteer forums, finalize contracts, etc...

Nah, my job. I'll manage.
Sleep is overestimated, anyway :trollestia:
Wake me up, if someone knows more about the applications.

In the meantime, i'll get a nap... or maybe two.
I know more about the applications. [Image: cl-aj-lie.png]