What shall I play this year? :O
Music 
Hi! I'm VocalScorePony. I played at the Gala Evening last year after BlackGryph0n and the Crebers, some of you might remember me! Did some pony songs, took some requests, it was a good time! 

If you've never heard of me, check me out here: http://youtube.com/vocalscorepony

Now, the reason I'm making this thread is because (as long as I can somehow save the money) I'm going to be there again this year to play at the Gala Evening again, and maybe even give a panel on brony music (and music in general.)

So, what songs do you guys want to hear? Let me know! Happy  Pinkie approved
(23.02.2016, 17:16)VocalScorePony Wrote: So, what songs do you guys want to hear? Let me know! Happy  Pinkie approved

I heard your Equestria, the Land I love cover on YT and must say, your Voice is really great. I am wondering if you tried to sing The Magic Inside. I think that would be a nice song for the ball (but I also must say, that I am not really a person who knows which music is good for a ball and which not).
Both Songs are good for the Gala-Ball Event @ IronM17. That's while both are more in the "Classic" - Music Genre than in others - and that fits better than Rock or another for a Classical-Ball.

When i Regret it right, @ vocalScore: Can it be, that you are that guy, who tried to play, after the Event from BlackGryphon / Creber last year - and had a "hooffull" Dancers on the Stage, while the most are standing in the Line for the signing' Session?
(02.03.2016, 12:41)Crash Override Wrote: Both Songs are good for the Gala-Ball Event @ IronM17. That's while both are more in the "Classic" - Music Genre than in others - and that fits better than Rock or another for a Classical-Ball.

When i Regret it right, @ vocalScore: Can it be, that you are that guy, who tried to play, after the Event from BlackGryphon / Creber last year - and had a "hooffull" Dancers on the Stage, while the most are standing in the Line for the signing' Session?

Sorry I took so long to reply!

Yeah, that was me! I didn't get a big crowd, but I still had fun. ^^
No Problem; that's normal. Twilight happy