friday before galacon
hey guys, are the bronies gonna do a cafe meetup the friday before galacon?

if ya are, any idea what cafe and stuff?
In the "Tower's Pub" is - like 2013 and 14 - a Meetup. It's on Friday, the 31.7.2015 at 18:00h and goes (sightly) to 2:00h. There are all sorts of Brony there - French, German, Suisse and many more Countrys.
we will try to find it and be there with my friends :)
It's not hard to find, it's in one of the corners (literally) of the central market place. If you arrive there by, say, 7 pm, you'll hardly miss it - it's the corner that's heavily crowded with bronies Happy
(25.06.2015, 14:11)Crash Override Wrote: In the "Tower's Pub" is - like 2013 and 14 - a Meetup. It's on Friday, the 31.7.2015 at 18:00h and goes (sightly) to 2:00h. There are all sorts of Brony there - French, German, Suisse and many more Countrys.
Oooohhh so that's why there was a lot of brony folks in that pub last year.

Okay, I'll be there with some friends Pinkie approved
[Image: eurobro-ricardofr-200.png]
We'll arrive on Thursday and have Friday to visit the City and meet people. We'll be sure to drop by.
As i know, will there be many Bronys. The whole Town is under our Control RD deals with it

Sorry, that (bad) Joke must be.

You can't miss the Pub; it's the loundest Place of the Central Market. I"ll be there. I don't want to miss the Cider... Rdlaugh
I will arrive on Friday... Not sure if in the morning or just in the afternoon. My hotel receives new customers starting from 2PM. In any case this is such a fortune because i was planing to mess around erh... "Explore" the city before the Galacon. *Hiatus and anxiety increases!*
I first need to ask somepony for a stay, cause I already arrive on thursday. Tower's Pub looks like a nice place and looks suitable for vegetarians though. :3
Hmmm... I only have a single hotel room, and I know the hotel from last year: there's really only one bed in it. Besides, I only arrive on friday so I can't offer you that stay - sorry Fluttershy sad

I'll have to see whether I can come to the pub, anyways - depends on how smooth preparations on friday at the Con will be running.
sooo, i am guessing us bronys are really gonna take over ludwigsburg huh?
You bet Happy
But, the most of the "Ludwigsburger" know us (also the Species "Brony"). Last year, they didn't look at the Calender - a Fast-food Seller (McDonalds - i know, that's not good, i should eat a bit healthier Rdlaugh ) look a bit worried and Ask me "Is it Time already for the Pony-Guys?" She's looked a bit Nervous by speaking that.

I must a bit Grin in case of that Statement; but - that was Friday noon, so they had a bit time to realise, that the "Town is taken the next 2 Days over".

And already the Pub - i don't know where it already was (2013; it was a Midnight), but i heard it from the other End of the Central Market - so i find the Pub. And i was right - there were Bronys...
(06.07.2015, 23:38)Crash Override Wrote: But, the most of the "Ludwigsburger" know us (also the Species "Brony"). Last year, they didn't look at the Calender - a Fast-food Seller (McDonalds - i know, that's not good, i should eat a bit healthier Rdlaugh ) look a bit worried and Ask me "Is it Time already for the Pony-Guys?" She's looked a bit Nervous by speaking that.

I must a bit Grin in case of that Statement; but - that was Friday noon, so they had a bit time to realise, that the "Town is taken the next 2 Days over".

And already the Pub - i don't know where it already was (2013; it was a Midnight), but i heard it from the other End of the Central Market - so i find the Pub. And i was right - there were Bronys...

Priceless, PRICELESS!!!!RdlaughRdlaughRdlaugh Can't stop laughing!!!
I can say that's true, the city was full of... uhm... them? Twilight smile

Seriously, in every single street I visited last year, there was a group of bronies. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! And me and my friend we made like a 2 hour walk in the city, and that was kinda crazy the number of "pony-guys" we found in that time.
[Image: eurobro-ricardofr-200.png]
The Pub Meetup last year was really awesome. I have met a lot of Bronies which I haven't seen since one year or more (and also new ones of course). I hope I can go to the Pub this year, but I can't promise it because I don't know how long and hart is the journey from Bonn to Stuttgart (I sleep in Stuttgart) on this day. 2013 I was to tired after the long trip (18 km traffic jam and 12 hours drive (usually 3 hours) at 35°C is the horror). But I try to go to the Pub Meetup.

@ricardofr-200: Yes, it was great. The first persons I met in Ludwigsburg was Bronies from Czechia. On every corner there were Bronies. Rdlaugh
Yep so far looking good! There will be a record breaking 42 CZ/SK bronies from Czech and Slovakia!

If this keeps up we will need another bus... Happy
Luna 2017: Festival Fantazie, Galacon, CZEQUESTRIA 
[Image: eurobarczechrep_zpsebab84c0.png]
[Image: Signature_Banner_zps0bwfwkhu.png]

Czequestria's dragon keeper
My Plane comes in near 1700 so I'll probly be on on the town getting food and a good drink or two. I'll see if I can find this Pub. I'll Bring Appa And Spike with me.
Looking forward to both the pre-con pub meet and the afterparty at the pub!
''Well all the truth does, is make your heart ache. Sometimes a lie, is easier to take.''

My Youtube Channel
Afterparty? You mean after the Galacon?Applejackshocked