Introduce yourself
Since the idea seems to be an introduction thread would be best placed here, and one thread rather than many, let's get the ball rolling.

Hi, I go by the alias "Hampshire Brony", given that I am a brony and live in Hampshire, England.
I was one of the fixers of broken people at BUCK 2012, and am in charge of the fixers of broken people at BUCK 2013.
I turn up to random regional meets in the UK, to a sea of confused faces.
I also put pony music onto the ZX Spectrum.
oh well, this seems nice.

well, I'm Yeti, I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. You may know me as one of people that organized pre-GalaCon 2012 meetup/Friendship is Witchcraft marathon in the bistro.
You I also work on Everypony Network ad PR and Community manager, and on LyraHeartstrings.com on Meetup Corner section. I'm also founder and head admin of Croatia Bronies, who's main group can be found on Facebook.

As for 2013, main plan is going to GalaCon and BUCK.
[Image: bronyidcardcopy.png]
Name is Kruemel. Was responsible for the technical chaos at GalaCon 2012 and also for lifting MrPoniators bag off his head. Also, I am one of the admins and responsible persons from the Austrian community on Facebook/deviantArt/G+/almost everywhere we are.

Planned for 2013: GalaCon
. : | : . Tech-Staff at GalaCon '12 . : | : .
. : | : . Admin of Bronies Austria and Bronies.at . : | : .
. : | : . Host of WWU'15 . : | : .
. : | : . Tech- and Docu-Staff at GalaCon'13 . : | : .
. : | : . Furry . : | : .
. : | : . Pre-Production Staff at GalaCon'14 . : | : .
. : | : . Staff at GalaCon'15 . : | : .
Heyho~

My name's Echoes Above.
I haven't had any experience with brony conventions before but I do plan on changing that! I've started watching the series a few days after their release, stopped however when the channel uploading them was blocked :/ Currently I am rewatching most of it (Got Season1&2 from a fellow bronie), but I plan on doing the same for the chinese version still Happy

So cya on some meets! /)
Ah, I love me some introductions! Thanks for the initiative :)

Well then, to start off, my real name is Marco and I'm from the Netherlands. I joined the forum as 'DoctorWhooves' because I cosplayed the 10th Doctor previous Galacon (which was totally great!) and figured it was kind of fitting. Though I'm currently hooked on the 11th Doctor's series, I might as well attend Galacon 2013 as number ten once more.
I joined the brony community in May 2011 as just another loving fan of the new MLP series and still enjoy the show and the whole community up until today. Not to speak of all the merch I have bought the past years.
Me and a couple of friends are planning to attend both Galacon and BUCK next year, I hope our plans will work out, cause life isn't cheap you know :<

@EchoesAbove: Check out my episode list :)
If this is not allowed on the forum due to Hasbro Germany's standards, I apologize. Feel free to cut out my link.
[Image: hwconbanner700x200.png]
So far, everypony is from a different country - that's what I love about us bronies Brohoof

I'm from Germany and remember some pony dolls from my childhood O__o" So I thought, MlP:FiM was just child's play in the beginning, when one of my fellow students told me, how awesome the new version would be XD
Well, I got a fever, had nothing better to do and thought "Yeah, okay, it might be in flashy, pink colours, only for children, bujt you don't have anything better to do anyways..."
...and well, I got hooked up XD
When I heard that the 1st Galacon would be in Stuttgart (which is right. Before. My. Nose!!! *_*) I bought a ticket ASAP - and had a really wonderful time! X3 So, I'll be there next year, too, and I'm lookin' forward to seeing all of you! XD
Oh, I can finally write something. Happy

So, yeah, like my short profile description says: "Anime, Metal, Furry, Brony, roleplaying of all kinds, Geocaching and gaming, you know, just your average freak.^^"

At least I guess what describes me the best.

I'm from Germany, in general fan of cartoons and comics, in addition also of the Japanese Manga and Anime media, Roleplayer of all kinds (P&P, videogames, chat (partially).
Working in IT business and thus a fan of gaming, technology, transhumanism and general useful gadgets and technology.

(Sadly?) I'm not really responsible for anything pony-related, asides from having been a Guard at Galacon 2012.

Being in the "furry fandom" for years, I first learned about FiM through several furry art sites when the first months of FiM image floods and journals rose up. Never being interested in MLP before, I didn't really care, until at some point I said to myself "Ah well, if so many people like it, give it a try for an episode, so that you can at least say if you like it or not."

And well, after four episodes I was officially sure I'd have to stick to watching the show and tried to get a bit more and more into the community.

So, yeah, currently mainly active on Google+ with that, attended Galacon as volunteer, and met some Bronies at anime conventions, but that's most of it so far, community-wise, but well, let's see what the future will bring. I consider the Brony fandom a good addition to the other "fandoms" I'm part of (furry, anime, metal, Android, etc.) and the show a great addition to my collection of loved cartoons.

(Also, strong supporter of "Appledash shipping"^^)

So, that's my intro, I'll shut up now and look forward to attend next Galacon again.^^

Greetings and best wishes,
RealZero
- Guard Pony at Galacon 2012 (Can I get "Galacon 2012 volunteer" as custom title?^^)
Name's WaveHack. Better known as Octavia in the Dutch Brony community. Needless to say I'm from the Netherlands.

I've been a brony since somewhere between seasons one and two. Attended Galacon and BUCK and hoping to do so again next year, provided the world doesn't end on the 21th. Tounge

For the rest: I'm a coder/developer, I make and play music and I enjoy hanging with bronies and (other) friends alike.
[Image: 3bmYO.png]
Okay, wall-o-text incoming.

Nicolas 'Stargaze' H., 30-year-old male from Düsseldorf, Germany.

Short bios:

- Birth.
- Kindergarten.
- School.
- More school.
- Mandatory service, picked military over social. Joined Air Force as infantry and a staff member within the training department for new recruits. Served all 9 months in The Netherlands and it was great.
- Part-time jobs.
- Studied at university: Modern Japan, Sociology, Anglistics.
- Married, became father of a daughter.
- Currently on the lookout for new job.

I hope that didn't seem like attention-whoring. I'm just dedicated and since I (still) have the time to spare can do lots of stuff. I'm alway open to new contacts, so don't hesistate to contact me on whatever matter you wanna talk about.
Hello there C:
I'm Mijntje, a dutch brony, I'm 20 years old. Been a brony for about a year and a half now P: fell in love with the characters, animation and the fan art the show receives on deviant art <3
My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash but I'm also a huge Fluttershy fan C:
Brohoof
I'm Ansis Māliņš (findpony on the old GalaCon forums). I volunteered at GalaCon 2012. Some of you may remember me as the hitchhiker. I'm one of the community organizers for bronies of Riga, Latvia. I'm good with computers.

Rarity is best pony. Elements of Harmony should be a real religion.
Hello
My name is James, I'm 28 years old, I'm from the Czech Republic. I love ponies more than anything else, and I hope that they will still be so successful as yet.
Hey there,

My name is Timmy (well, not really, but you can go with that). I'm 18 years old, I live in Stuttgart (southern Germany) and I have an apprenticeship at an IT company at the moment.
Concerning my activities in the fandom:
I started to watch the show around the end of Season 1 and I became a devoted fan during the season break. Shortly after, I started creating vector graphics and now I'm part of the MLP-VectorClub team on dA (the biggest pony-related vector group).
I applied as volunteer for Galacon 2012 (which was my first con ever) as receptionist and technician. (If you've been there, it's not unlikely I checked you in and handed you your tickets.)
Of course I'll be at Galacon 2013 and I am thinking about visiting Crystal Fair in Helsinki 2014. (Scandinavia, whoohoo!)

The good old "best pony" question. My #1 fav pony is Dashie, but the other characters are great too. I only slightly dislike Rarity sometimes.

Keep on ponying!

Cheers,
Timmy
Howdy y'all!

Name's Random Dash and they don't call me Random and Dash for nothin'.

Born in Moscow, raised in Riga (brohoof Ansis), lived in Germany, Greece, Spain, planning on moving to Ireland any time soon. Certified coder, beer drinker, rescue diver, astral retard and blank flank. Coding stuff for food and searching for a mission in life. Drawing ponies on dA. Trying to do better.

Crystal Fair? Sure!

Blackjack is best pony. Do better. Ante up.

Cheers
Holy-! Where have you been all this time! Add me of Facebooks and stuff. I want to meet you in person.
I am Andy Feelin, a brony musician from Moscow, Russia, a member of brony rock band Przewalski's Ponies. I am experienced traveller-autostoper-couchsurfer and a hobby linguist-conlanger and writer. I am here to know more about european bronies and the convents they make!
On March 31 I'll surely be taking part in organisation of [ru]BronyCon-3.
Russian brony musician: My YouTube Channel

[Image: eurobarrussia.png]
Oh shiney, more peeps signing up. Excellent.
Russian Con? All the more reason to visit Russia now.
My grandfather mother's-side was probably russian, but for whatever reason my mother was never really told. And he died of stomach-cancer when she was about 12 ... only thing that's a hint is the east-european name he bore.

(21.12.2012, 22:11)RandomDash Wrote: Born in Moscow, raised in Riga (brohoof Ansis), lived in Germany, Greece, Spain, planning on moving to Ireland

Dashin' thru' the continent in random places.
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Great to have you guys with us.
(20.12.2012, 10:33)derpwave Wrote: Hey there,

My name is Timmy (well, not really, but you can go with that). I'm 18 years old, I live in Stuttgart (southern Germany) and I have an apprenticeship at an IT company at the moment.
Concerning my activities in the fandom:
I started to watch the show around the end of Season 1 and I became a devoted fan during the season break. Shortly after, I started creating vector graphics and now I'm part of the MLP-VectorClub team on dA (the biggest pony-related vector group).
I applied as volunteer for Galacon 2012 (which was my first con ever) as receptionist and technician. (If you've been there, it's not unlikely I checked you in and handed you your tickets.)
Of course I'll be at Galacon 2013 and I am thinking about visiting Crystal Fair in Helsinki 2014. (Scandinavia, whoohoo!)

The good old "best pony" question. My #1 fav pony is Dashie, but the other characters are great too. I only slightly dislike Rarity sometimes.

Keep on ponying!

Cheers,
Timmy

Moin Timmy! =) Wie wär's mit nem kleinen Treffen? ;) I'm from Stuttgart, too!
(26.12.2012, 22:35)Cleo Bell Wrote:
(20.12.2012, 10:33)derpwave Wrote: Hey there,

[self-introduction]

Keep on ponying!

Cheers,
Timmy

Moin Timmy! =) Wie wär's mit nem kleinen Treffen? ;) I'm from Stuttgart, too!

Yeah sure, why not? Happy
If you use Skype or dA, you can find me there as Derpwave, too.
By the way, maybe you know the ponytime meetings in shackspace, our hackerspace in Wangen? I'm a member there and we occupy the seminar room occasionally to watch ponies. It's always a nice way to meet new bronies in the area.
(I stick to english to avoid excluding non-german members in this board.)

I'm kinda busy over the next few weeks though (visiting Family in Nürnberg and Aalen), but I'm sure we'll figure something out :)

Cheers

EDIT: Just read your response to my other thread concerning the meeting, derp :P
Hello!

I am Kromaek, 21 years old and hailing from Mörfelden-Walldorf, a bit south of the Frankfurt am Main Airport.
Currently, I'm doing a voluntary year at a daycare.

I'm best described as a huge nerd, be it sci-fi/fantasy, movies/tv or videogames, I probably at least heard of it or can quote it
(which more often than not leaves most people around me rather confused. *g* ).

Been a brony since.... somewhere around the latter half of 2011 I think... *cough*, both because I enjoy the show and the fandom it has created.

I plan to attend GalaCon 2013, perhaps as a volunteer, but I intend to be there in any case.
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.