Only A Week To Go!
Hi everypony!

It's only a week until Crystal Fair! Nervouscited! Happy

We've posted some announcements about Pre-Registration, Workshops, the Charity Auction and such on our blog. Go check it out so you'll know what to do and where to do:

http://www.crystalfair.fi/blog/only-a-week-to-go

I'll be counting the seconds to Crystal Fair. See you there! RD deals with it
Ohh good, you opened a "panic!" thread, so I don't have to. xD

We'll definately take advantage of the pre-register.
Wife Throwing Contest interests me ever since announcement. I'm not throwing my own wife, promise.
I'd love to participate in the modelling workshop, but I already have some experience and don't want to exclude others, robbing them of their chances.

Can you provide a weather forecast summery until thursday morning please? I trust you more to know reliable sources for finland. Just so we know if a sweater makes sense or if a full fletched jacket runs the deal 'n stuff.

Are vendors supposed to have goods ready on all days (e.g. split the amount into three)? Or, if all goods are sold, is it okay to close the table (and tell the officials of course)?
Judging by the answer given in the other thread about food, eating/drinking while at the table is okay, yes?
Pre-register: Arriving by plane Thursday 18:00, should be at main station around 19:00, perfect match!

Weather forecast: Based on my preferred (German) website, we can expect sunny 21-26°C day temperatures, thats better than what Germany had last week. Its probably far from final word currently, but at least it aims for the right direction.
404compliant      •      Germany      •      GalaCon Volunteer Relations      •      Pony Events Federation HRM
(29.06.2014, 22:15)Stargaze Wrote: Ohh good, you opened a "panic!" thread, so I don't have to. xD

We'll definately take advantage of the pre-register.
Wife Throwing Contest interests me ever since announcement. I'm not throwing my own wife, promise.
I'd love to participate in the modelling workshop, but I already have some experience and don't want to exclude others, robbing them of their chances.

Can you provide a weather forecast summery until thursday morning please? I trust you more to know reliable sources for finland. Just so we know if a sweater makes sense or if a full fletched jacket runs the deal 'n stuff.

Are vendors supposed to have goods ready on all days (e.g. split the amount into three)? Or, if all goods are sold, is it okay to close the table (and tell the officials of course)?
Judging by the answer given in the other thread about food, eating/drinking while at the table is okay, yes?

The Finnish Weather service doesn't have forecasts for Saturday or Sunday yet, but for Friday they're forecasting about 20 degrees celsius, with both clouds and sunshine. If you'd like to see for yourself, you can find it here: http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/

Vendors are free to do however they please regarding how to split their goods over the weekend, but we'd suggest splitting them over the three days. It'll look better when there's merchandise available every day, and that way everypony will get a chance to buy them. Fluttershy grin

Finally, you are allowed to eat and drink at the vendor tables, but please check the other thread again. There's been an update to the rules: http://eurobronies.org/showthread.php?tid=162
Yeah, I saw that - but since it's additional permission and not restriction, it's all well! :3

Thanks for the info.
I somewhat had a guess the forecast would not go too far into the week, german forecast doesn't either. I'll check the page you linked the coming days, thanks. With 20°C for friday there seems to be a mild and pleasant weekend coming.

[Edit:]
Sorry I'm doing this piece by piece, but the questions arise bit by bit as we finish preparations.

As for change (money), can we just visit a bank in Helsinki, give them some money (bills) and ask them to change these into coins?
In germany we get rolls of e.g. 25 2€-coins wrapped in paper, for instance. I'd be easier not to have to carry 100€ in coins ...