Tapatalk
Great idea, this web was really needed Smiling

It would be great to have tapatalk support here though. You know, if it's ok with you Fluttershy grin
Czech brony
Yeah I know Tapatalk. I just didn't imagine anyone would want to use it. RD wink

...Tapatalk 3.1.0 is now installed and working. Have fun everypony ^^
"The fire of Friendship lives in our hearts. As long as it burns, we can not drift apart! Though quarrels arise, their numbers
are few. Laughter and singing will see us through! We are a circle of pony friends. A circle of friends, we'll be 'til the very end!"
Had to look up first, what Tapatalk is. :P
Well I don't have a Smartphone, but I guess for those, who have one it IS really helpfull (at least once more ppl use this forum).
What name is it under on Tapatalk (can't find it)?
This should run automatically... but it could take some time I guess...

I guess I'd search for "eurobronies", "bronies" or "pony". Unfortunatelly there is nothing I can do to make this go any quicker.
"The fire of Friendship lives in our hearts. As long as it burns, we can not drift apart! Though quarrels arise, their numbers
are few. Laughter and singing will see us through! We are a circle of pony friends. A circle of friends, we'll be 'til the very end!"
Thanks :) It is really helpfull, when you are active on more forums, or if your connection is slow. Also, PM phone notifications, yay :)
Czech brony
Just out of curiosity, has anyone found the forum in Tapatalk so far, or does it really take so long until Tapatalk includes a new forum?

Just asking, as I still cannot find it so far.

Greetings,
RealZero
- Guard Pony at Galacon 2012 (Can I get "Galacon 2012 volunteer" as custom title?^^)
Still nothing… Doesn't the web need to be registered or something like that?
Czech brony
I'll poke Desert if necessary later :) No idea why it's not working, Tapatalk is being silly.
[Image: 8bitApplejack.png]
Artworks // Shirts & Prints // Ask Human Discord
Head of Events and PR Assistant at GalaCon

I'll look into it... I am still a bit unclear about why or how Tapatalk works in this regard.
Sorry for getting this up again, but just out of personal interest, any news on this? Did anyone manage to get it work, or was some kind of problem found?

Anything we can help with?

Greetings,
RealZero
- Guard Pony at Galacon 2012 (Can I get "Galacon 2012 volunteer" as custom title?^^)
It seems that eurobronies.org aren't registered on tapatalk.com server, so it's not listed. Also, the tapatalk plugin version on the web is obsolete.

I really hope it will work some day, it makes it really easier for smartphone users to follow their favorite forums.
Czech brony
Yeah I'm bringing up this thread again Smiling I registered here and the first thing I did was trying to find this board on Tapatalk even before I knew that it should have it.
But I still can't find it. So I guess you didn't came any further with listing the board on Tapatalk? Sad
At least there is an awesome mobile version from eurobronies.org that I can use Smiling

Greetings from Germany
Chiyo Smiling
Strange situation, though. If I open the website in a mobile browser, it already wants to send me to Tapatalk. So it seems the plugin is already installed. So, maybe it's all in preparation, or something.
(03.02.2014, 21:09)RealZero Wrote: Strange situation, though. If I open the website in a mobile browser, it already wants to send me to Tapatalk. So it seems the plugin is already installed. So, maybe it's all in preparation, or something.

Yep, the same happenend to me. The notification confirmed my guess that Eurobronies.org should be already on Tapatalk, but if I want to add it to my Tapatalk account it's not shown in their board list. That`s so sad Huh
Wow, still nothing? Maybe you should ask Lux_Pony, he did it for our PlushieCon Forum very quickly and didn't run in any problems.
(05.03.2016, 10:21)Jake McHay Wrote: Wow, still nothing?

You do realize that we dumped and re-installed the whole forum in the meantime?
Right now, Tapatalk is not even installed. No one missed it the last months.

(05.03.2016, 10:21)Jake McHay Wrote: for our PlushieCon Forum [...]

Yeah, the forum that still misses a decent mobile browser view. <scnr>
404compliant      •      Germany      •      GalaCon Volunteer Relations      •      Pony Events Federation HRM
I had no idea what you did to the forum before I joined, how should I know? All I'm saying is Lux got it working. And who would ever use a mobile browser to access any forums? There are only two options: Tapatalk or a desktop OS.
Nope. There are mobile browsers ;)

I meant options that don't suck and make you want to rip out your eyeballs.