A question about the tickets
I have a Little question about purchasing a ticket by bank Transfer.

Quote:To purchase a ticket by bank transfer, send an email to tickets@crystalfair.fi consisting of your full name, country of residence and which ticket or tickets you want to buy.

My question is: If I decide to purchase a ticket not only for me, but also for somebody else ( because I have to purchase in this way, because I can´t pay with the payment options from Holvi.com ), do I have to mention the full names, countrys of residence, etc. of the persons, for wich I purchase them too, or how would be that managed?

The reason why I ask this is that I´m not sure whether the tickets which I fetch then in the receipt are bound only to me, or whether I can hand on this simply thus to the other persons for wich I purchased them.

Sorry, if it´s a silly question. And always again: Sorry for bad english, too if it is. Twilight happy
(28.12.2013, 11:30)Maix Wrote: I have a Little question about purchasing a ticket by bank Transfer.

Quote:To purchase a ticket by bank transfer, send an email to tickets@crystalfair.fi consisting of your full name, country of residence and which ticket or tickets you want to buy.

My question is: If I decide to purchase a ticket not only for me, but also for somebody else ( because I have to purchase in this way, because I can´t pay with the payment options from Holvi.com ), do I have to mention the full names, countrys of residence, etc. of the persons, for wich I purchase them too, or how would be that managed?

The reason why I ask this is that I´m not sure whether the tickets which I fetch then in the receipt are bound only to me, or whether I can hand on this simply thus to the other persons for wich I purchased them.

Sorry, if it´s a silly question. And always again: Sorry for bad english, too if it is. Twilight happy

We'd advice you to give us all the necessary info of the people who'd be getting the tickets, including yourself. Since you'll be sending us an email anyways, too much information won't be a bad thing in any case.
Crystal Fair Con Committee
[Image: signature.png]
OK, good to know, that I can purchase for other persons, too.

But now after I´ve read the text again, I have another question.

Quote:consisting of your full name, country of residence

How do I have to understand "country of residence"? Does it mean, that I have to write only the name of the country ( in that case germany ), or do I have to write it a bit more accurately in my E-Mail? ( for example street, city and postal code from all the persons I would purchase a ticket for them in that way )
(29.12.2013, 18:49)Maix Wrote: OK, good to know, that I can purchase for other persons, too.

But now after I´ve read the text again, I have another question.

Quote:consisting of your full name, country of residence

How do I have to understand "country of residence"? Does it mean, that I have to write only the name of the country ( in that case germany ), or do I have to write it a bit more accurately in my E-Mail? ( for example street, city and postal code from all the persons I would purchase a ticket for them in that way )

It's enough if you have the country of residence
Crystal Fair Con Committee
[Image: signature.png]