Affiliations with european brony forums
Information 
Hello there! I'm Taliesin, admin of the italian mlp forum.
You can find our portal and forums @ www.mylittlepony.it .

We actually have over 1000 subscribers and Hasbro Italy support for conventions and events.

I wanted to know if you had any affiliation plans in mind: the idea would be that of connecting forums and groups from all over Europe in a big webring, and get to organize international brony cons even better.

We already have the Spanish brony community interested for this, you can find em at http://www.spaniardhooves.com/ .

We're actually interested since we might want to organize a mlp convention around here, and make it as international as possible.

collaboration with people with experience would be really cool.

Thank you Fluttershy grin
Italian 16+ Brony community > www.brony.it
DeviantArt gallery > taliesin-the-dragoon.deviantart.com
Sorry, but I'm afraid we're not interested to affiliate Eurobronies beyond the conventions of Europe. The European brony fandom has SO many communities, we couldn't get all of them under one umbrella!
However, if you want to do a community hub, that's a great idea and I think you should go for it. It just won't be part of the Eurobronies group, but that shouldn't stop you :)
[Image: 8bitApplejack.png]
Artworks // Shirts & Prints // Ask Human Discord
Head of Events and PR Assistant at GalaCon

I guess if they're aiming to do a convention that is not just country-local but european, they would match here too, wouldn't they?
404compliant      •      Germany      •      GalaCon Volunteer Relations      •      Pony Events Federation HRM
(27.11.2012, 23:16)404compliant Wrote: I guess if they're aiming to do a convention that is not just country-local but european, they would match here too, wouldn't they?

That's a different matter, of course. It will have to be discussed internally once the plans for the con are definitive.

(27.11.2012, 23:16)404compliant Wrote: I guess if they're aiming to do a convention that is not just country-local but european, they would match here too, wouldn't they?

That was the primary idea.

We already are planting the seeds for something big n nice in Milan, and we hope to get as many people as possible to get in there. If we know we have safe communication channels to reach for as many people as possible, and if we can discuss the details with experienced people, it means we can get to build cons here and there with small efforts and big results.

You'll hear from me again in the future: we might want to organize something in the early 2013 Fluttershy grin
Italian 16+ Brony community > www.brony.it
DeviantArt gallery > taliesin-the-dragoon.deviantart.com
(28.11.2012, 02:32)Taliesin Wrote: You'll hear from me again in the future: we might want to organize something in the early 2013 Fluttershy grin

Sure thing! Get in touch with us once you got clear plans and some foundation like a venue and a good staff. Then we can talk.