Startnext Project
Are you guys starting another Startnext Project to get some financial Support
for this years Galacon?
I would love to invest some money making this years Galacon the most fun fun fun convention ever !! RD wink
StartNext is intended for Q1/2013, currently we prepare things for it.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
(27.11.2012, 16:34)Weatherhoof Wrote: StartNext is intended for Q1/2013, currently we prepare things for it.

RD deals with it and we supporters cant wait.
Location: somewhere between Borington and Dullville. In germany. RD wink
(19.01.2013, 09:55)victorymon Wrote:
(27.11.2012, 16:34)Weatherhoof Wrote: StartNext is intended for Q1/2013, currently we prepare things for it.

Indeed. and I know a few more who are willing to give support as well ;)
(20.01.2013, 18:12)ElectricSpark Wrote:
(19.01.2013, 09:55)victorymon Wrote:

Indeed. and I know a few more who are willing to give support as well ;)
letz put it this way:
Location: somewhere between Borington and Dullville. In germany. RD wink
Could you please give a little bit more information about the starting date of the crowd funding?

It is really not about being "I want it nao!", it is actually something to think about for me for following reason:

I wanted to spend some money on the crowd funding, but how much depends (obviously) on the "goodies" I can get for pledging.
But on the other hand, your "Bizzam"-ticket sounds good.

Now here's the problem:

Either I buy the Bizzam-ticket asap and when the crowd-funding starts, I see something awesome but don't have enough money anymore, or I wait for the start of crowd funding but then there is nothing of interest to me and the Bizzam-tickets are sold out.

I don't want an exact date, I just want something like "within the next 2 months" or "in four weeks" or "the second half of February".
The start of the crowdfunding is planned for around mid March because the duration of the project is limited to three months by the crowdfunding site.
Thank you, that helps me very much.
Err… isn't this a crowdfunding page for GalaCon?
https://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/...lacon-2013

Could one of the staff confirm this?
Member of UK of Equestria
Mitglied von bronies.de
(26.01.2013, 22:10)Silver Broom Wrote: Err… isn't this a crowdfunding page for GalaCon?
https://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/...lacon-2013

Could one of the staff confirm this?

That is our Kallisti project page - at StartNext we have an unique crowdfunding page.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
I was wondering when the figures for those of us that gave enough for them are going to be going out. Turns out I'm going to the US for 3 weeks and I'm leaving on Friday so I just need to know if I need to give the people at work a heads up that a package is coming for me.
[Image: eurobarusager.png]

U. S. brony living in Germany.
I'm wondering as well how it works with the other things. startnext wanted to get the address where the gifts should be sent to, but I didn't received anything by now. I heard from somewhere that the figurines had been shipped out already??
what about the tshirts? would be happy if they would arrive before everyone's heading off to the GalaCon
As far as I know, these things will be handed out at the con to avoid shipping costs. The con office on first floor would be the place to go for them.
404compliant      •      Germany      •      GalaCon Volunteer Relations      •      Pony Events Federation HRM
>.< I suppose all supporters who spent money on supporting GalaCon without being able to get there will appreciate this very much...

And concerning me, I was hoping to receive the shirt right before GalaCon as I wanted to add some changes to the shirt (I don't like the typical tshirt collars so I bought some black jersey to cut and sew a more individual styled collar to the shirt) and I will certainly NOT bring my sewing machines to GalaCon and do that in my hotel room during the night to be ready for the con opening the next morning. So I won't be able to wear my "GalaCon 2013" shirt on the Con. Great news :(
Would have been great to get informed about this officially. A short notice on startnext would have been useful as well.
(14.07.2013, 13:44)Siora Wrote: >.< I suppose all supporters who spent money on supporting GalaCon without being able to get there will appreciate this very much...
I'm quite sure anyone who does not attend GalaCon will get it shipped. No idea about when, though.

(14.07.2013, 13:44)Siora Wrote: Would have been great to get informed about this officially. A short notice on startnext would have been useful as well.
I agree about this. But it's not too late yet, to get your shirt shipped. Maybe they'll notice that critique and react on it fast enough. Shirts should be printed soon anyway, if they aren't already.
Would be great. Shipping for a shirt is not that much. But if I hadn't asked, obviously no one would have informed us about that plans not to ship the items, that's a bit sad. I'm sure that I'm not the only one waiting for a package to arrive in those days. It's somehow misleading that startnext asks everyone to "fill in your delivery address where your rewards should be sent to".
Actually I still think that there will be mails to everyone asking whether they want their rewards shipped or if they want to get them at GalaCon.
But that's just common sense. People who love little colorful ponies don't necessarily need that one. Applebloom spin
^ Exactly - and we wanted to do it as soon as the prints are ready. We just wait for the call of our printing service, that we can fetch them. (>200 shirts for everything GalaCon related in high quality take their fair time)
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service