Volontary
I have some question about volontary
1. Whot is on Crystal Fair Con ? What will they do at the convention ?
(01.07.2013, 19:27)SharkMachine Wrote: ad.1) More specific information about volunteering will be released later this year. The jobs will be about the same as in other conventions:
- General workers (that will take care of water faucets, toilets, the green room, etc.)
- Cloakroom workers
- Info desk workers
- Ticket sales workers
- Programme assistants
- Technical assistants
- Photographers and videographers
- Security stewards

2. If i not have 18 years but accompanied by an adult I will be Volontary at the Convention?
(01.07.2013, 19:27)SharkMachine Wrote: ad.2) Our required age won't be 18, it will be 15. Of course some volunteer jobs are unavailable if you're under 18 and getting permission from your parents is important if you're under 18.

3. The volunteer will have to be more expensive than the ticket Sponsor Ticket? Or maby less expensive tickets?
(01.07.2013, 19:27)SharkMachine Wrote: ad.3) We can't ask people to work for us and still make them pay for attendance. Volunteers get free attendance to the convention.

Other question I add to this post
[Image: signature.png]
1) More specific information about volunteering will be released later this year. The jobs will be about the same as in other conventions:

- General workers (that will take care of water faucets, toilets, the green room, etc.)
- Cloakroom workers
- Info desk workers
- Ticket sales workers
- Programme assistants
- Technical assistants
- Photographers and videographers
- Security stewards

2) Our required age won't be 18, it will be 15. Of course some volunteer jobs are unavailable if you're under 18 and getting permission from your parents is important if you're under 18.

3) We can't ask people to work for us and still make them pay for attendance. Volunteers get free attendance to the convention.
[Image: eurobarfinland_zps6d15d57f.png]

[Image: signature2.png]

Crystal Fair Con Committee
I also want :)