Which Communites are visiting GalaCon?
As the thread subject says, I'd like to make a shoutout to every european (or international) community, group or faction that is planning to visit the GalaCon. You may post which group you are part of and whether this group is coming too or not.

---------------------------------------

As I am responsible for the a big part of the austrian community, I am happy to announce that many of us want to visit GalaCon again this year. We had such an awesome time last year, and our coat of arms was signed by both, Anneli Heed and Julia Meynen.

I am looking forward to seeing many austrian bronies and also many other bronies from all over Europe (and the world). Applebloom spin Brohoof Cheerilee

[Image: bronies_austria__2_by_diarrheawolf-d5krf2m.jpg]

[Image: broniesaustriagalabanner_by_exzelsor-d56v4gc.png]
. : | : . Tech-Staff at GalaCon '12 . : | : .
. : | : . Admin of Bronies Austria and Bronies.at . : | : .
. : | : . Host of WWU'15 . : | : .
. : | : . Tech- and Docu-Staff at GalaCon'13 . : | : .
. : | : . Furry . : | : .
. : | : . Pre-Production Staff at GalaCon'14 . : | : .
. : | : . Staff at GalaCon'15 . : | : .
[Image: uabd.png]
[Image: 547868_262923840476504_887981111_n.jpg]

well, once again, there will be someone from Croatia on Galacon.
For now, there are 2 people (me and one more friend) that will come from Croatia Bronies (Cronies) (since, most of others have decided for BUCK, due to having to work while Galacon is ongoing, wanting to see England, etc (personally, I'm going to both)).
But anyway, there will be someone form Croatia Bronies there as well (hope more people from Croatia will join on Galacon)
[Image: bronyidcardcopy.png]
[Image: sans-t10.png]

As for the french Bronies, I expect some of us will come back next year :3 We were about 20 at Galacon 2012 so I guess we'll be about that much next time too :)

Personally I don't know if I'll go to BUCK, it'll depend if I have enough money to attend it :3
From France with love.
Galacon 2012 : Check.
Galacon 2013 : Check.
Galacon 2014 : Check!
Anypony representing the UK that is coming to GalaCon?
[Image: ikGr06rr1JOsI.png]
Reporter and Researcher for Everfree News
(26.11.2012, 23:52)Aurum Noble Wrote: Anypony representing the UK that is coming to GalaCon?

I may come, dependent on how money goes.
I really want to go abroad at some point soon, so why not meet loads of new people whilst I'm at it.
Greetings! Bronies from Czech Republic and Slovakia here!

Just 8 of us were at the Gala this year, spent our best night ever in Stuttgart, brought back wonderful memories and told everypony how amazing it was Happy So... for next year we are planning to rent a bus, because plenty of us already decided to visit The Gala next year for sure!

We are looking forward to spend next Best Night Ever together with all of you Brohoof

[Image: czskbronies.png]
Member of CZ/SK Bronies

[Image: NwzSFFD.png]
[Image: eurobarczechrep_zpsebab84c0.png]

Blank Flank - the possibilities are, like, endless!
The German community will also be there (yes, I know, this is quite surprising Cheerilee )
(26.11.2012, 23:52)Aurum Noble Wrote: Anypony representing the UK that is coming to GalaCon?

1. Money
2. Travel
3. Passport

:(
@ HampshireBrony : You know you don't need a passport within the Europe ?
Mr.Offspring: French brony
(27.11.2012, 13:30)Mr.Offspring Wrote: @ HampshireBrony : You know you don't need a passport within the Europe ?

I think I can go TO Europe mainland without one, however require one to reenter the UK.
I was never asked to show a passport when I entered the UK (and it happens really often)
IPS says you should have a passport to go to mainland Europe. Anyway, the other 2 points stand.
@HampshireBrony:

Your normal ID card is enough - the British boarder control wants to prevent certain immigrants to enter the UK. I flew and drove to the UK trice in the last years, and the ID card was enough - also you can use the blue line at the airport.
GalaCon.eu

national correspondence
social network service
press service
hotel service
Not a Brittish Citizen but I travel to UK quite a lot and Czech ID card is always well enough with the import officers, both sides =)

But its good to have a passport as backup, in case you loose one part of your luggage where the main/backup is located so you can still get around with no hassle !

Also.. Czech Bronies! yey!
Hope on seeing some more dutch bronies this year.
Had a really good time talking to them =)
@Weatherhoof, Mr.Offspring, Hampshire Brony

Unlike almost every other EU country, the UK does not have identity cards and is not in the Schengen zone - both much to my annoyance Twilight: No, Really?
(We had even started to issue cards, then the new government came in and cancelled them!)

So British citizens do need a passport to leave or re-enter the country. But any European can enter the UK with an ID card.

By the way, yes I probably will be going to GalaCon, so add another one to the UK herd!
Member of UK of Equestria
Mitglied von bronies.de
(04.12.2012, 00:40)Silver Broom Wrote: Unlike almost every other EU country, the UK does not have identity cards and is not in the Schengen zone - both much to my annoyance Twilight: No, Really?
(We had even started to issue cards, then the new government came in and cancelled them!)

My bad, even though I study English speaking countries culture and civilisation, I wasn't aware of this.
i hope some collectors except me will be there, too. we also love my little pony and we´re really excited from the brony-work to organize a convention. yes, we love the G1, G2 and G3 but we also love the G4 ponys and we tolerate the thinking of the bronies.
i really love the meetups with my brony-friends and i won´t never miss them *hug*.
I don't really have the privilege to represent any communities, but I am in fact Dutch! Dutch as in from the Netherlands, not to be confused with Deutsch.
If I have the time and the money to attend to Galacon this year, which I'm almost very sure of, cause it's really something I wouldn't want to miss. Mainly because of the awesome impression it left me with last time. (stupid between-phrases, stop interrupting me!)
IF I go, I will attend by car together with four other Dutch bronies, just like last year.
With no doubt you can count on at least 15 of us!
[Image: hwconbanner700x200.png]
Don't really represent anyone either, but yeah, I do know quite some people from the Belgian/Dutch community are going.