Welcome to Eurobronies.org
Welcome Smiling !!!

Eurobronies.org has now opened it’s gates. The European Brony Convention Union is a cooperation between Brony Days, BUCK, GalaCon and Hearth's Warming Con. It’s the place to go for all attendees to talk about, plan and discuss your trip to your favourite convention. It features a very neat design with customizable colors and cute pony smilies. Fluttershy grin

DesertFOX
"The fire of Friendship lives in our hearts. As long as it burns, we can not drift apart! Though quarrels arise, their numbers
are few. Laughter and singing will see us through! We are a circle of pony friends. A circle of friends, we'll be 'til the very end!"
Thanks for the international forum! A great platform to get in touch with all guests beforehand. Can´t wait to see the GalaCon homepage itself getting filled with more information to discuss about. I can´t wait for the helper forms to get online and serve one more time to make the GalaCon a big event.
Wink 
This forum is a great idea: centralizing informations about the main conventions within a zone where you can travel for low costs, genius !
great idea to gather all european cons into one place. It's very helpful if someone wants to go to more than one con (like I intend to go on Galacon and BUCK).
[Image: bronyidcardcopy.png]
A really great idea and I hope I can go on a convention in the near future, too Twilight happy
[Image: pwngZ.png]
[Image: 2DwN2.gif]
I hope this platform will help a lot. I think it's a good thing to centralize the information.
Glad you like it so far! All three convention teams will do their best to have all the important information here and on our websites. I personally hope that people from all three crowds and beyond will have fun with each other :)
[Image: 8bitApplejack.png]
Artworks // Shirts & Prints // Ask Human Discord
Head of Events and PR Assistant at GalaCon

It finally opened :3
I learned about this a few days ago on Twitter, its a great idea ! And this international board permits bronies from many nationalities to exchange.
From France with love.
Galacon 2012 : Check.
Galacon 2013 : Check.
Galacon 2014 : Check!
Hi everypony!

I've just come across the site after hearing something about the plan BUCK, BronyDays and GalaCon were coming up with, and I think this forum is an excellent idea, because it brings the con triangle together!

By the way, I'm one of the people that'll be staffing BUCK next year, so hopefully, if you guys can make it across the Channel, I'll be sure to see you then (and of course, I'll be at GalaCon too)!
[Image: ikGr06rr1JOsI.png]
Reporter and Researcher for Everfree News
This is a good idea.
Someone on my facebook fanpage recommended me this.
pew 4 u 2 view Fluttershy grin
YAY for European Conventions! *fluttershy*
After seeing your sig, I see I've been spelling it wrong all this time, laserpon3!
I kept putting in an unneeded i! Why didn't you tell me?!

Also, yay for Eurounity?
Liking what I'm seeing so far.
Any plans for a Eurobronies logo/emblem?
(27.11.2012, 01:31)James Wrote: Liking what I'm seeing so far.
Any plans for a Eurobronies logo/emblem?

As there is no European symbol except the flag, I think it's better to stay neutral on this point.
Mr.Offspring: French brony
Yup, as much as it's great to be united, all three conventions and their communities represented here are invidividuals and should be shown as such. Also, we don't want to make a symbol that might be outdated, should other conventions join the group in the future :)

This whole page is an excellent idea, now I can get some experience on how to get around the con and how to actually get there in first place! =)
International forum is a great idea - thanks for this.

IMHO it's not replacement for local forums - this can serve a different purposes and sharing informations about global conventions and experiences are just two of them.
Member of CZ/SK Bronies

[Image: NwzSFFD.png]
[Image: eurobarczechrep_zpsebab84c0.png]

Blank Flank - the possibilities are, like, endless!
Two words:

Oh! Yeah!

This forum is an awesome idea!
This board is definetly a great idea.

Now I wont miss out on all the good stuff =)
(27.11.2012, 17:03)Jamis Wrote: International forum is a great idea - thanks for this.

IMHO it's not replacement for local forums - this can serve a different purposes and sharing informations about global conventions and experiences are just two of them.

Exactly!
Eurobronies is not intended as a substitute for the more local, specialized communities. This is just a bridge between them and we hope it serves that purpose well!