Eurobronies
Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Printable Version

+- Eurobronies (https://www.eurobronies.org)
+-- Forum: Eurobronies.org (https://www.eurobronies.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Forum news (https://www.eurobronies.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome to Eurobronies.org (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2

Welcome to Eurobronies.org - DesertFOX - 26.11.2012

Welcome Smiling !!!

Eurobronies.org has now opened it’s gates. The European Brony Convention Union is a cooperation between Brony Days, BUCK, GalaCon and Hearth's Warming Con. It’s the place to go for all attendees to talk about, plan and discuss your trip to your favourite convention. It features a very neat design with customizable colors and cute pony smilies. Fluttershy grin

DesertFOX

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Sundance - 26.11.2012

Thanks for the international forum! A great platform to get in touch with all guests beforehand. Can´t wait to see the GalaCon homepage itself getting filled with more information to discuss about. I can´t wait for the helper forms to get online and serve one more time to make the GalaCon a big event.

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Mr.Offspring - 26.11.2012

This forum is a great idea: centralizing informations about the main conventions within a zone where you can travel for low costs, genius !

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Yeti - 26.11.2012

great idea to gather all european cons into one place. It's very helpful if someone wants to go to more than one con (like I intend to go on Galacon and BUCK).

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Pvt.Noob - 26.11.2012

A really great idea and I hope I can go on a convention in the near future, too Twilight happy

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Nilino - 26.11.2012

I hope this platform will help a lot. I think it's a good thing to centralize the information.

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Perrydotto - 26.11.2012

Glad you like it so far! All three convention teams will do their best to have all the important information here and on our websites. I personally hope that people from all three crowds and beyond will have fun with each other :)

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - DehiXeM - 26.11.2012

It finally opened :3
I learned about this a few days ago on Twitter, its a great idea ! And this international board permits bronies from many nationalities to exchange.

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Aurum Noble - 26.11.2012

Hi everypony!

I've just come across the site after hearing something about the plan BUCK, BronyDays and GalaCon were coming up with, and I think this forum is an excellent idea, because it brings the con triangle together!

By the way, I'm one of the people that'll be staffing BUCK next year, so hopefully, if you guys can make it across the Channel, I'll be sure to see you then (and of course, I'll be at GalaCon too)!

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - laserpon3 - 26.11.2012

This is a good idea.
Someone on my facebook fanpage recommended me this.

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Adlynh - 26.11.2012

YAY for European Conventions! *fluttershy*

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - HampshireBrony - 27.11.2012

After seeing your sig, I see I've been spelling it wrong all this time, laserpon3!
I kept putting in an unneeded i! Why didn't you tell me?!

Also, yay for Eurounity?

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - James - 27.11.2012

Liking what I'm seeing so far.
Any plans for a Eurobronies logo/emblem?

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Mr.Offspring - 27.11.2012

(27.11.2012, 01:31)James Wrote: Liking what I'm seeing so far.
Any plans for a Eurobronies logo/emblem?

As there is no European symbol except the flag, I think it's better to stay neutral on this point.

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Perrydotto - 27.11.2012

Yup, as much as it's great to be united, all three conventions and their communities represented here are invidividuals and should be shown as such. Also, we don't want to make a symbol that might be outdated, should other conventions join the group in the future :)

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Melgarh - 27.11.2012

This whole page is an excellent idea, now I can get some experience on how to get around the con and how to actually get there in first place! =)

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Jamis - 27.11.2012

International forum is a great idea - thanks for this.

IMHO it's not replacement for local forums - this can serve a different purposes and sharing informations about global conventions and experiences are just two of them.

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Majora MIM - 27.11.2012

Two words:

Oh! Yeah!

This forum is an awesome idea!

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - sbworks - 27.11.2012

This board is definetly a great idea.

Now I wont miss out on all the good stuff =)

RE: Welcome to Eurobronies.org - Perrydotto - 27.11.2012

(27.11.2012, 17:03)Jamis Wrote: International forum is a great idea - thanks for this.

IMHO it's not replacement for local forums - this can serve a different purposes and sharing informations about global conventions and experiences are just two of them.

Exactly!
Eurobronies is not intended as a substitute for the more local, specialized communities. This is just a bridge between them and we hope it serves that purpose well!